The NEW Leader of Managers - Miami
16. – 20. January 2023
North Miami Beach/FL, USA
Do you manage or own multi-unit restaurants? Are you always hungry for the latest information about modern food service management? Then don’t miss this tour with a unique learning program in Miami. Acknowledged top-class experts will show you which requirements The NEW Leader of Mangers© should fulfill today, tomorrow, and in the future
Be open, step out of the box and be inspired by a four-day course and an additional Food Trend Tour on how to innovate yourself and your management team in order to be more motivated, efficient, and successful. The outstanding team of lecturers includes:
– Chris Muller PhD, international expert in multi-unit and brand management
– Brian Conners, MS, CHE , CSW, Director of the Bacardi Centers of Excellence
– Alec Dalton CGSP, CSSG, bestselling author, award-winning hospitality professional, consultant on Five Star service concepts e.g. at The Ritz Carlton and Disney
– Andrew Fordyce, internationally recognized all-rounder as an EATrepreneur, journalist, food trend scout, and lecturer at the university HNN, Germany (system gastronomy)
– Surprise guests: doers from the US food service scene who create a direct relation to practice and enable personally experienced benchmarking
Your fellow students will include participants from the food service industry, with whom you can exchange ideas after the lectures or in the evenings in the relaxed atmosphere of a four-star hotel.
Ready for the learning marathon? Then contact Kerstin Wolkersdorfer (email@example.com, Tel.: 06074/ 72 97 662). She will be happy to send you the info flyer and answer all your questions.
PS: Fancy Hollywood flair and lots of fun right after our learning tour? Then click on to our Austin Tour.
Join us now!
Are you interested in this tour? Download our application form here and send it completed back to andrewfordyce(at)foodtrendtours.de!